COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
All businesses are required to mitigate the risks of COVID-19.
To reopen, businesses will need to:
- comply with conditions outlined in the COVID Safety Guidelines - please read these before completing your plan
- complete a COVID Safety Plan
- display a COVID Safety Plan Certificate in a visible location on the premises - this is included in the plan
- maintain a strict limit of a minimum of 4 square metres per person
- ensure a maximum of 20 people per venue (excluding staff)
- maintain hygiene and frequent cleaning
- maintain attendance records of patrons for the purposes of contact tracing
- carefully manage waiting areas to ensure social distancing.
For more information and the plan template, follow this link: